Here's what we got this week:
- A bag of mixed salad greens (a pleasant surprise, considering they told us they would stop sending these for the time being due to the drought and unfavourable conditions)
- 1 head of lettuce
- Swiss chard
- Romano beans (I still have a bag leftover from last week, and I plan on trying a new recipe with these this week)
- Yellow beans
- 1 bag of mini red potatoes
- 5-6 small summer onions
- 1 large container of heirloom tomatoes - lots of colours and sizes!
- Radish sprouts
- 1 bag of white mushrooms
- Heirloom carrots
- 2 magdas (they look like striped zucchini)
- 1 yellow summer squash
I plan on vamping up my Mom's pasta with cheese recipe using fresh tomatoes instead of canned. We'll see how it turns out :)
And of course, lots of salads and stir fry veggies will complete meals this week.