Before I start, I don't go crazy on the couponing, I get things that my family can use. I'm not going to buy a 50lb bag of potatoes, or hearing aid batteries, or an entire cow just because I have a 50 cent coupon for it! :P I already told you, I'm not THAT crazy.
So here is what I got this week that I think are my best deals:
- 2 4lb bags of Iams cat food: reg. $11.99, sale $9.99, $3.00 off coupons = $6.99 each
- 2 two Dove soap bar packages: reg. $4.99, sale $1.99, coupon of save $2.00 on 2 = $0.99 each
- 1 Lysol no-touch soap dispenser: reg. $9.99, I won a coupon code to get it for free, so... = FREE
- 1 Dairy Milk chocolate bar: reg. $1.29, $0.50 off coupon = $0.79
- 1 bag of Chunks Ahoy cookies: reg. $3.49, sale $1.88, $0.75 off coupon = $1.13
I paid $17.88.
I saved 63.3%. Booya!
P.S. I know what you're thinking. I have spoiled cats who get pampered with Iams. And why don't I just feed them Friskies? Then I could have saved even more. Well, we used to feed our cats that, and they had pooping problems, wiping their butts all over the floor. I've cleaned up too many of these streaks in their lifetime, and I don't want to risk cleaning more!