Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Learning, Learning, Learning!

It's amazing seeing all of the new things Lily is learning in such a short period of time! It's obvious that she is understanding us more and more... here's a video of her identifying the dog, Mommy, Daddy, and her own soothers! :)


As I mentioned before, Lily gets more and more mobile every day. I'm sure she'll be crawling in her harness soon!

Lily has learned a new sign: More! See another video :)


And finally, Lily can easily roll over from her back to her stomach while in her harness! She even prefers to practice this instead of nap! Yet another video! :)


It's funny how babies learn so many new things at once... almost like they wake up and say, "Now what can I do that's new today? How can I impress Mommy and Daddy?" Whatever it is, I just love it! I love watching her learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment